Seychelles Bank Account
Our company offers bank introduction services for opening corporate and personal accounts with the Al Salam Bank Seychelles Limited.
About the Bank
Al Salam Bank-Seychelles Limited (“ASBS” or the “Bank”) is an Islamic Bank headquartered in Seychelles and licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Seychelles. ASBS is a subsidiary of Al Salam Bank-Bahrain (“ASBB”), one of the pioneering Shari’a-compliant Banks based and regulated in the Kingdom of Bahrain. ASBS is jointly owned by ASBB and Seychelles Pension Fund, with an ownership rate of 70% and 30% respectively.
ASBS offers its customers a comprehensive range of world class innovative and unique Shari’a-compliant financial products and services. Key factors that contribute to the Bank’s distinct market differentiation include:
- Supported by experienced and well established shareholders
- State-of-the-art IT infrastructure
- Innovative, tailor made Shari’a compliant product solutions
- Universal business model covering deposits, financing and investment products and services
- ASBS is adopting internationally recognized standards and best practices in areas such as corporate governance, compliance and risk management, operating with the highest levels of integrity, transparency and trust
Our Seychelles Bank Account Package includes
- Belize International Company
- Corporate seal
- Set of corporate documents for the bank
- Assistance with opening a bank account in Seychelles
Information about opening a Bank Account in Seychelles
Our company prepares all corporate documents in accordance with the banks requirements.
Each beneficial owner and authorized signatory should provide the following:
- A notarized copy of your valid passport (pages containing photo, signature and personal details)
- Reference letter from a bank or professional (lawyer or accountant), whose known you for a minimum of 2 years
- Proof of residential address (copy of utility bill with individual’s name and residential address)
Our company collects scanned copies of all required documents for an initial review and pre-approval. Once an application is pre-approved, you will be required to send originals of all personal documents and completed and signed bank forms to the bank
This bank does not require a personal visit.
The bank requires an initial deposit of US$25,000.
A minimum balance of US$25,000 is required. The bank charges an additional monthly fee if the balance falls below US$25,000.
- View account balances
- View detailed history of your account transactions
- View current and previous monthly statements
The bank offers a Visa Debit & Visa Credit card
It takes approximately 2 to 6 weeks to open a bank account once the bank has received all completed application forms, corporate and personal documents.
The bank opens accounts in USD, EUR, GBP, and SCR