- One corporate nominee Director/Manager (three corporate Directors for Panama Corporation) for one year*
- Nominee is also appointed as President, Secretary and Treasurer**
- Undated resignation letters signed by the nominee director
- Power of Attorney for the beneficial owner legalized with Apostille for one year*
- One corporate nominee Shareholder/Member (one share will be issued to the nominee shareholder) for one year*
- Undated request of share transfer from the nominee shareholder to the beneficial owner signed by the nominee shareholder
Nominee Panama Foundation Council
Nominee Founder for Panama Foundation
- One corporate founder
- Declaration of Assignment – transfer of Founder’s rights to the beneficial owner
* Please be advised the first year could be more or less than 12 months. The above services and Power of Attorney are always valid until the payment due date of the annual renewal fee and need to be renewed at the same time, when an international company is renewed. For example, if a Belize company is incorporated in January of the current year, the above services and the first Power of Attorney will be valid until July 31 of the next year (about 18 months). If a Belize company is incorporated in December of the current year, the above services and first Power of Attorney will be valid until July 31 of the next year (about 7 months).
** Under condition that the local legislation allows appointment of a corporation as President, Secretary and Treasure.