Singapore Bank Account
About the Bank
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation, Limited, abbreviated as OCBC Bank is the largest financial institution in the combined Singapore-Malaysia market in terms of assets. Currently the bank has over SGD180 billion (US$125 billion) in assets.
The bank was established in 1912. It has a network of more than 480 branches and representative offices in 15 countries and territories including Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Brunei, Myanmar, Japan, Korea, Australia, UK and USA.
Our Singapore Bank Account Package includes
- Belize International Company
- Corporate seal
- Set of corporate documents for the bank
- Assistance with opening a bank account in Singapore
Information about opening a bank account in Singapore
Our company prepares all corporate documents in accordance with the banks requirements.
Each beneficial owner and authorized signatory should provide the following:
- A certified copy of your valid passport (pages containing photo, signature and personal details)
- Brief resume, which includes information about background of the individual, such as education and areas of expertise gained through business or employment
- Invoices, Agreements or Contracts for the company
Passport copies and signatures of the account signatories must be certified by a bank officer.
The Director is required to visit the bank’s headquarter in Singapore or an international branch for signature and identity verification.
When a company has more than one director, only one director has to visit the bank or its branch. Other directors may provide notarized passport copies.
Initial deposit and minimum balance requirements are as follows:
- SGD account – SG $30,000
- USD account – US $30,000
- EUR account – EUR €30,000
- GBP account – GBP £30,000
- CAD account – CAD $30,000
- AUD account – AUD $30,000
- HKD account – HKD $180,000
- JPY account – JPY ¥2,000,000
- NZD account – NZD $30,000
The bank charges a monthly service fee of $100, if the monthly average balance falls below the required minimum balance.
- Access to account balances and account transactions
- Ability to transfer money between accounts in the same bank
- International wire transfer payments
The bank offers a Corporate Business Card. This card is a combination of a ATM card and MasterCard debit card. The card is connected directly to the business account in Singapore Dollars. All card payments are debited directly from the SGD business account.
The card provides the following benefits:
- 24/7 cash withdraw from ATMs with the sign PLUS and MasterCard in any country of the world
- Worldwide acceptance for any online or in store purchases
- No security deposit is required
- You can personalize your card with your company logo and name
The bank does not offer credit cards for international companies.
It takes approximately 4 to 6 weeks to open a bank account once the bank has received all completed application forms, corporate and personal documents, meeting with the client and verification of clients personal documents and business information.
The bank opens accounts in SGD, USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD, HKD, JPY, CHF and NZD.