Nevis Bank Account
About the Bank
This bank is the largest Nevis bank. It offers a full range of banking and financial services to both domestic and international customers.
The bank was established in 1985. Its office is located in the capital, Charlestown.
Currently the bank has over $350 million in assets.
Our Nevis Bank Account Package includes
- Belize International Company
- Set of corporate documents for the bank
- Assistance with opening a bank account in Nevis
Information about opening a bank account in Nevis
Our company prepares all corporate documents in accordance with the banks requirements.
Each beneficial owner and authorized signatories should provide the following:
- A notarized copy of your valid passport (pages containing photo, signature and personal details)
- A notarized copy of your drivers licence
- Bank reference letter on the official letterhead with name, address, telephone/fax numbers issued less than 6 months ago
- Professional reference letter from a lawyer, accountant or certified financial planner on the official letterhead with name, address, telephone/fax numbers issued less than 6 months ago
- Proof of physical address (original or notarized copy of utility bill, bank statement or credit card statement). No P.O. Boxes accepted.
- 12 months of bank statements from the account where the initial deposit is coming from
Specimen Signature Card signed by the signatories must also be notarized.
Our company collects scanned copies of all required documents for an initial review and pre-approval. Once an application is pre-approved, you will be required to send originals of all personal documents and completed and signed bank forms to the bank.
This bank does not require a personal visit.
The bank requires an initial deposit of US$20,000.
When the account is opened, a client receives an email from our company confirming account details.
The bank does not have a specific deadline for the initial deposit. However, our company recommends our clients to send their initial deposits within one month.
Upon receiving the initial deposit the bank account will become fully operational.
A minimum balance of US$20,000 is required to be maintained at all times.
- Access to account balances and account transactions
- Transfer money between accounts in the same bank
- International wire transfer payments
Debit cards are not available.
The bank offers credit cards, such as Visa Classic, Visa Gold and Visa Business credit cards.
- 24/7 access to funds in any place of the world
- worldwide acceptance for any online or in store purchases
- worldwide cash withdraw
Credit Card Limit: depends on the security deposit.
Security Deposit: the amount equal to 150% of the credit card limit must be held in a secured US dollar bank account opened with the bank.
It takes approximately 1 to 3 months to open an account once the bank has received all completed application forms, corporate and personal documents.
The bank opens accounts in USD, EUR, GBP and CAD.