St. Lucia Bank Account
About the Bank
The Boslil Bank in Saint Lucia is a subsidiary of PROVEN Investments Limited and was formerly owned by East Caribbean Financial Holding (ECFH).
The Bank conducts its business in accordance with internationally recognized principles of banking. They have correspondent banking relationships and financial/investment relationships with some of the safest and most reputable banks in the world. Therefore, the integrity of Boslil is well respected and maintained.
Our Saint Lucia Bank Account Package includes
- Belize International Company
- Set of corporate documents for the bank
- Assistance with opening a bank account in Saint Lucia
Information about opening a Bank Account in Saint Lucia
Our company prepares all corporate documents in accordance with the banks requirements.
Each beneficial owner and authorized signatory should provide the following:
- Certified copy of your passport
- Certified copy of your driver’s license/permit or national ID
- Proof of address (original utility bill not more than 3 months old or certified copy of drivers’ license)
- Reference letter from a banker, chartered accountant or lawyer (reference letters should not be more than 3 months old and the client must have maintained a relationship with the issuer for at least 2 years)
Our company collects scanned copies of all required documents for an initial review and pre-approval. Once an application is pre-approved, you will be required to send originals of all personal documents and completed and signed bank forms to the bank.
This bank does not require a personal visit.
The bank requires an initial deposit of US$5,000 or the equivalent in a different currency.
When the application is approved, the bank sends account details to the client.
The bank requires the client to pay the initial deposit within 30 days of opening a bank account. Upon receiving the initial deposit the bank account will become fully operational.
A minimum balance of US$5,000 is required.
The bank offers a Cash Secure Card in USD only which requires a security deposit. The bank also offers a Pre-paid card which works as a debit or credit card( Visa and MasterCard).
- Access to account balances and account transactions
- Transfer money between accounts in the same bank, including transfers from bank accounts to debit MasterCard accounts
It takes approximately 1 to 3 months to open an account once the bank has received all completed application forms, corporate and personal documents.
Bank is able to offer a multi currency account which operates in the following currencies: USD, GBP, EUR, CAD, JPY, AUD, HKD, NZD, SEK, CHF, THB, NOK, ZAR, AED, XCD